Search This Blog

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Evenin' Folks

This is the first post for this blog and it is an About Me:

My name is Tiernan Patrick Towey, Tiernan is
an extremely irish name that means little knight.
currently as I am writing this post I am at the end of my second year of college, pursuing my associates degree in Psychology.

With the world being relatively shut down as it is currently during this pandemic, I think posting updates to this blog will be a great way to keep a semblance of sanity, as otherwise I find myself catching up on shows I've been meaning to watch, completing online homework assignments, and creating as much art as I have the inspiration for.
I signed up for this Journalism class in hopes to define what I want to do in this lifetime, as journalism is one of the options in my mind, I hope that this class will solidify if that's a path I wish to pursue.

As a forward to what this term will provide, I hope that I..

  1. Discover if Journalism is a new passion of mine
  2. Publish at least one truly awesome piece in a reputable paper ( like the commuter )
  3. Make as many people happy as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment